Va Tech Gameday... | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we go hour to hour on ticket sales?

Nobody is asking for something like Tech has usually with the big crowds etc etc.

Culture or not, tech are putrid this year and Cuse is getting blown out to them. Zero to do with culture.

It’s nice to know the fans will be there for you. 3-4 and Mike Vick etc are on the sideline.

It’s not just us on the crowds I know

The defense has been horrible tonight. They‘ve held for field goals but have done nothing to change field position.
The offense had like 4 yards the first half and the special teams gave them good field position all night. The defense held them to field goals a few times even though they had great field position.
They finally gassed out.

Shrader doesnt even recognize when the blitz is coming. That last one was obvious. Change the play. Hot read, shorter passing game. Nope, nope and nope.
Are they allowed to change the play? I thought it was called for them.

why are we punting? we're down 25. It's the 4th quarter. Let's atleast go for it. We want to get the D some more reps?

The defense has been horrible tonight. They‘ve held for field goals but have done nothing to change field position.
The defense has been the least of the problems. They haven’t been great, but the main problem/ point is Dino. He needs to go now and somebody has to take over. At least long has HC experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom