2024 PGA Tour | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

How do you know the officer exaggerated his injuries? Honestly curious.
Represented Tommy Kane in a civil lawsuit for a similar situation years ago. The officer exacerbated the situation and exaggerated injuries. She was a real piece of work

but terminator cop jumped on the side of his car to prevent an act of terror .

Was he the ranking officer? Someone should have been an adult and stopped the nonsense.

Represented Tommy Kane in a civil lawsuit for a similar situation years ago. The officer exacerbated the situation and exaggerated injuries. She was a real piece of work
Was that before he slaughtered his wife?

Alright Xander, you coward, I've slept an hour and a half total since Friday, have the worst case of blue balls in the history of mankind and every muscle in my body will cramp up at some point today. It is up to you to save me from hell. Prove me wrong for all of the mean (but true) things I have said about you.

Alright Xander, you coward, I've slept an hour and a half total since Friday, have the worst case of blue balls in the history of mankind and every muscle in my body will cramp up at some point today. It is up to you to save me from hell. Prove me wrong for all of the mean (but true) things I have said about you.
tmi

Can smith needs a new look. The “I’ve got a 13 year old boy tied up in my basement” look is played out.

Was that before he slaughtered his wife?
Yes. Well before. He was a really nice dude. Could not say enough great things about Steve Largent.
Always wondered if CTE was involved in that?

I really hope the US Open at Pinehurst brings the pain. This week is just a typical tour event with all the best players shooting darts at the pins. Kind of a joke.
Played there last year. Forgot which hole, but the caddie showed us where a tee was going to be set up for the open. Had to be 40-50 yards back from the regular tips. Crazy.

I really hope the US Open at Pinehurst brings the pain. This week is just a typical tour event with all the best players shooting darts at the pins. Kind of a joke.

Multiple guys could finish around -20 for a major, it's a joke

Weather and rain plays a big factor into the scores this week, which has made Valhalla much easier. Although Pinehurst has always been the tougher major venue..

That being said the greens at Pinehurst are much harder to hit with more fall offs, so that's a natural defence it has going for it.

Great Birdie/Birdie bounceback by Schauffele after some baffling play led do the bogey on the Par 5 on 10. This is his tournament to win.

Bought Viktor 18/1 The Open the other day I think I'll be happy with that price come that week

Great Birdie/Birdie bounceback by Schauffele after some baffling play led do the bogey on the Par 5 on 10. This is his tournament to win.
He's a spineless coward until I'm shown otherwise

Multiple guys could finish around -20 for a major, it's a joke
Agree, I'm not big on the US Open when they make it almost impossible to break par, but would like to see a major harder than it is this week. Need a middle ground.

"The rumor is that Amanda and Rory might be a thing but frankly I think she deserves better and think she should take some time before jumping back into anything serious" - Me to my girlfriend

I've never seen someone look more rattled than Xander after that shot. Coward gonna coward.

This fkkking gutless LOSER man I told myself not to fkkkking do it on Monday because I knew he'd be a LOSER like always and here we are on Sunday being a coward like ALWAYS

He's a spineless coward until I'm shown otherwise
I've never seen someone look more rattled than Xander after that shot. Coward gonna coward.
This fkkking gutless LOSER man I told myself not to fkkkking do it on Monday because I knew he'd be a LOSER like always and here we are on Sunday being a coward like ALWAYS
You don’t deserve a penny of the money Xander just won you! LOL

Every penny should be donated to charity

OK, which one is Schauffele and which one is Scheffler? :confused:

IMG_3728.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online