Terrel Hunt Video | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Terrel Hunt Video

That’s a pretty big thing (arm/decision making) to hold a quarterback back though wouldn’t you say?

I’ve seen Hunt throw on some of these August videos and he appeared to have a very smooth motion and release. There was no hitch or sidearm delivery. It looked good. Nice tight spirals. He’s a tall kid to.

He passes the look test for sure

his arm is not the question -- his head is (broyld)

kid is a big time athlete with big time potential

That’s a pretty big thing (arm/decision making) to hold a quarterback back though wouldn’t you say?

I’ve seen Hunt throw on some of these August videos and he appeared to have a very smooth motion and release. There was no hitch or sidearm delivery. It looked good. Nice tight spirals. He’s a tall kid to.

I just watched some highlights on youtube. Granted, he looked like he was playing against children, but he should be fun to watch at some point. Tall, good arm, looks like a smooth delivery, good speed, elusive.

Patiently waiting...

I just watched some highlights on youtube. Granted, he looked like he was playing against children, but he should be fun to watch at some point. Tall, good arm, looks like a smooth delivery, good speed, elusive.

Patiently waiting...

He, Kinder and Brolyd are to good athletically not to see the field at some point in some capcity, one of those guys will change positions, if Miller comes back maybe two

Broyld doesn't have the best mechanics. Not a real quick release. He can get the ball there, but I think he needs work. Athletically, he is superior to Hunt. I think one season under a good QB coach and Broyld will be the starter after Nassib leaves.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I know Marrone wants to win as badly as anyone, but he strikes me as the guy who has the most reps in practices and games is playing over those with less. Especially at QB given the complexities of our offense.

There in lies the problem. In the NFL you see good players sit and wait to learn the system. You cannot get by on just athleticism alone. However in CFB it is more important to get your best athletes out there. If our system is so complex that a RS Frosh in Hunt, a RS Soph in Kinder, and a true Frosh in Broyld cannot see the field, then the system is a problem.

That being said I still think Nassib gives us the best chance next year.

There in lies the problem. In the NFL you see good players sit and wait to learn the system. You cannot get by on just athleticism alone. However in CFB it is more important to get your best athletes out there. If our system is so complex that a RS Frosh in Hunt, a RS Soph in Kinder, and a true Frosh in Broyld cannot see the field, then the system is a problem.

That being said I still think Nassib gives us the best chance next year.

800 plays.. I would say that is to complex.

800 plays.. I would say that is to complex.
800 plays...the intricacies between plays #347 and #348 could be the smallest blocking adjustment. It isn't 800 completely different plays all together. Usually there are parts of each play that are specific to each group. When you have 7 different QB drops, 15 different blocking assignments and 15 different routes, it is easy to make up 800 plays.

He, Kinder and Brolyd are to good athletically not to see the field at some point in some capcity, one of those guys will change positions, if Miller comes back maybe two
Miller? I would say all 3 are clearly ahead of him and Broyld hasn't even stepped on campus.

Really enjoyed that - sounds like a great kid.

I found his senior highlights as well - very impressive. Love the way he moves in the pocket if he's pressured and makes something out of nothing. Plus has real nice touch on the long ball. Also can throw nice on the run. Can see the offense opening up more once he gets in there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cBdtQB90s0

I just don't see Broyld ever becoming the starting qb here at SU. WHo cares if he is a better athlete than Hunt is? At the quarterback position that isn't exactly the most sought after quality...Hunt possesses more than enough athletic ability to be a dual threat since he has a head on his shoulders. Any guy that whips his penis out in a public setting does not belong at an institution like Syracuse University, and Nancy Cantor and HCDM are dead wrong for letting him come here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom