Terrel Hunt Video | Syracusefan.com

Terrel Hunt Video

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. WOW! The kid lost both parents. ...I just became a huge Hunt fan.

Wish I could see him throw the football.

He's got a good head on his shoulders and he passes the look test, at least.

Let's hope Hunt is "The One..."

For those in the know, what's the take on this kid? Is he a legitimate 'QB of e future?'

There are reels on youtube.

He can definitely run. Didn't watch enough to judge his throwing ability.

How can you not root for this kid?! Thanks for posting. Really needed something to get me excited for the future of the offense and for me it's him. If you haven't seen his HS vid check it out. I think he is our best shot at having a game changer that can turn our offense around and hopefully bring future stars in. He might be what marrone really needs. Big, strong, fast, cannon arm and looks to have pretty good accuracy. broyld gets more hype but to me Hunt looks like a better qb prospect by a decent margin. Hopefully he can be our cam newton and bring us to a whole new level.

Senior Year
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=2cBdtQB90s0

Not to mention a good head on his shoulders and I would guess capable of being a leader. Would love to know what some have seen at practice. Was always expecting to hear about some other teams going after him.

Impressive young man.

That interview is a must-watch for any SU football fan.

Broyld seems to be the one that gets all the attention, but there is no way I would entrust an offense to him; not after the incident earlier in the year. Hunt seems to have a great head on his shoulders to go along with the athletic ability that he has. I think he's the reason HCDM is not really looking for a qb at all.

Nice video...could be our QB in '12.
I am hearing extremely positive things about Hunt. He is really impressing the staff and players on the team in his first year in the program. Has a chance to be a special player for us.

Hopefully they can work him in a bit as they did Nassib two years ago...

800 plays on offense, must be Deleone left his lap top behind... Oregon has 35, T Tech under Leach 40-45 depending on opponent.. NFL mentality versus college.. Repetition, precision, confidence, consistency, versus multiple

Shoot me

800 plays on offense, must be Deleone left his lap top behind... Oregon has 35, T Tech under Leach 40-45 depending on opponent.. NFL mentality versus college.. Repetition, precision, confidence, consistency, versus multiple

Shoot me
quite a showdown this weekend - which offense can be the most multiple?

I am now in his corner. Glad we have the other QBs behind Nassib but this kid has emerged from a situation where others would have folded (I count myself as someone who might not have come out of that). Here's hoping he makes it on the field soon as an OrangeMAN.

With Bailey gone next year, perhaps they can get him some snaps in the Express package.

hopefully they can start him and play him every snap

At this point there not going to throw him out there at all in 4 games. But the million dollar question is, will he be competing for the starting role in the spring?

For a moment, ignore what you think we should do. This is more of a question of what will we do. If you assume Nassib is asked back, would we have a 2nd year starting QB with a 5th year QB, a 4th year QB and a 3rd year QB holding clipboards?

Maybe I'm wrong, and I know Marrone wants to win as badly as anyone, but he strikes me as the guy who has the most reps in practices and games is playing over those with less. Especially at QB given the complexities of our offense.

Shoot me
One would assume the 800 number reflects a standard number of discrete plays that can be run from a variety of formations, plus some specialty plays that are rarely used ("Victory" formation, RB/WR option pass, several fake punt and fake FG variations, etc.). SU doesn't have the skill players like Oregon that can rely almost entirely on their athletic ability. Plus, from what I've read, Oregon players don't have the smarts to digest a play book larger than 35 plays.

At this point there not going to throw him out there at all in 4 games. But the million dollar question is, will he be competing for the starting role in the spring?

For a moment, ignore what you think we should do. This is more of a question of what will we do. If you assume Nassib is asked back, would we have a 2nd year starting QB with a 5th year QB, a 4th year QB and a 3rd year QB holding clipboards?

Maybe I'm wrong, and I know Marrone wants to win as badly as anyone, but he strikes me as the guy who has the most reps in practices and games is playing over those with less. Especially at QB given the complexities of our offense.
i was referring to next year, not the next 4 games - sorry

i'm expecting nassib to be the worst unchallenged 3 year starter in syracuse history and they'll struggle to crack the top 90 ...again

i was referring to next year, not the next 4 games - sorry

i'm expecting nassib to be the worst unchallenged 3 year starter in syracuse history

Marrone's quotes today are probably the first time that has me thinking that might change. It would be in his best interest to not overthrow his remaining deep passes this season...

Yep he is the QB for the future. Let's hope he can keep a straight head, not that he hasn't thus far. He could be starting by 2013. I don't think anyone takes over for Nassib next year. Maybe they will have some packages for Hunt next year though. The 2-headed QB monster.

Don't count out Broyld, who, on tape, is clearly the better athlete. His arm/decision making will probably the only thing holding him back.

Don't count out Broyld, who, on tape, is clearly the better athlete. His arm/decision making will probably the only thing holding him back.

That’s a pretty big thing (arm/decision making) to hold a quarterback back though wouldn’t you say?

I’ve seen Hunt throw on some of these August videos and he appeared to have a very smooth motion and release. There was no hitch or sidearm delivery. It looked good. Nice tight spirals. He’s a tall kid to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom