Now we need a guard for '12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Now we need a guard for '12

You're advocating a Louie McCroskey type commit?

No thanks.

I expect the coaching staff to hoard any open scholarships for the tremendous foundation they've laid for the class of 2012.

Not as in Louis McCroskey the player, I mean a late addition of a high rising recruit.

"Might we have a late, off-the-radar Louis McCroskey type commit?"

Wasnt Lou a 4 star w/a bunch of BE offers?

Don't need a guard in the 2012 class. Will still have BT, MCW, DW, TC in 2013. Looks like we are on some top guards for the 2013 class including Tyler Ennis, Kendrick Nunn both top 25.
Along with Ennis don't forget Brantley ... he is still listing SU as one of his favorites

Melo leaves at the end of this season. Doesn't have to be NBA.

I don't feel we need a guard in the 2012 class.
Triche will be back for his senior season.
MCW and Cooney will be back.
Waiters should be back as well.

Makes more sense to me to get a guard or two in the 2013 class. I'd imagine we will have at least 2 out of the 3 (DW, MCW, TC) back for the 2013 season.

I don't feel we need a guard in the 2012 class.
Triche will be back for his senior season.
MCW and Cooney will be back.
Waiters should be back as well.

Makes more sense to me to get a guard or two in the 2013 class. I'd imagine we will have at least 2 out of the 3 (DW, MCW, TC) back for the 2013 season.
I totally agree ... along with Noel we need another guard. Scoop will be gone leaving 4 in the backcourt. Dion and MCW at the 1; BT and TC at the 2. worse case scenario MCW can swing ... but BT definitely gone following year with no back up at this point ... need to bring on another guard that can be brought along in the system. And what if Dion or MCW blows up this year and next ... we could actually lose 1-2 guards more... with no back up.

At least in the front court you have CJ and Grant at the 3: Fab, BMK, and DC2 (hopefully) at the 5: and Xmas at the 4 ... we need Noel here to backup Xmas ... or DC2 swings to the 4. If Fab has a miraculous growth we lose Fab but we still have DC2 and BMK at the 5. Of course if we lose Xmas we are screwed b/c we only have Dirty at the 4. We seem to also need Noel for the 4.

I'm going back to bed now ... wake me up at 2:30.

Word is Ad Rock has high interest in Cuse class of '13. Also interest in Mike D, Kentucky is said to be the frontrunner.

Don't need a guard in '12, and I could see dion leaving with scoop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom