2023-24 NBA Season | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Trying to force feed an injured Leonard into the rotation is hurting the Clippers.

This needs to happen to a few of the on the court college coaches.

KD is 2-4 in playoff series since leaving the Warriors. Not great.

With Phoenix washing out, I saw this article asking whether this marks the end of the "Super Team Era". Seems to me that collective bargaining agreement changes have made it near impossible for it to work. You just can't build a good roster around 3 super-guys, on super money.

Just read on Twitter than Devin Booker would like to leave the Suns for the Knicks this summer.

If they could make it work, think of Brunson at PG, Booker at SG, Annunoby at SF, Julius Randle at PF, and their rotation of Mitchell Robinson & Hartenstein at C. Josh Hart, DiVincenzo, Deuce. That's a pretty good foundation. You swap out some bench guys to make the roster work.

They might be looking for a third (or better) center, but I think the 2 guys they have fits Thibs culture.

Yikes. That could be a contender.

Never mind. I had absolutely no idea he was on $55M a year with six years left on his contract. He has zero leverage, and no one will be able to afford him.

Just read on Twitter than Devin Booker would like to leave the Suns for the Knicks this summer.

If they could make it work, think of Brunson at PG, Booker at SG, Annunoby at SF, Julius Randle at PF, and their rotation of Mitchell Robinson & Hartenstein at C. Josh Hart, DiVincenzo, Deuce. That's a pretty good foundation. You swap out some bench guys to make the roster work.

They might be looking for a third (or better) center, but I think the 2 guys they have fits Thibs culture.

Yikes. That could be a contender.

Never mind. I had absolutely no idea he was on $55M a year with six years left on his contract. He has zero leverage, and no one will be able to afford him.

Fwiw, Randle/Bogdanovic for Booker works in the trade machine. (Booker has 4 years left on his contract, starting with next season). Not advocating one way or another (ok i would love to have Booker) but that's the framework of a trade is all I'm saying

Denver is asleep. Malone is going to lay into them at halftime.

Not watching. What happened?
Rolled his ankle early. Clearly in pain. Eventually did come back but that’s gonna be painful tomorrow. He’s an important role player in that starting lineup.

I know the Lakers lost 4-1 but I thought they actually played very well in that series.
I thought Denver toyed with them for the most part and played their B minus ball. They'll have to step it up to beat who's left in the west.

Fwiw, Randle/Bogdanovic for Booker works in the trade machine. (Booker has 4 years left on his contract, starting with next season). Not advocating one way or another (ok i would love to have Booker) but that's the framework of a trade is all I'm saying
Phoenix would have to get more back than that though don't you think? I am not a huge Randle guy but they would need to get something better than that.

I thought Denver toyed with them for the most part and played their B minus ball. They'll have to step it up to beat who's left in the west.
I think Minnesota is going to beat Denver. Something seems off with Denver this year and Porter was excellent in the Laker series and I don't see that continuing.

Phoenix would have to get more back than that though don't you think? I am not a huge Randle guy but they would need to get something better than that.

They may also get a pick or two out of it, but the biggest thing would be substantial cap relief, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom