New unis? Here we go… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New unis? Here we go…

…And what’s wrong with that!! I might still have my mesh Solvay practice jersey from the early 80s!

But I agree, I really like our current unis and changing them them makes me wanna twitch in fear..
Damn, I liked you until I knew you were a bearcat

Just don't go back to these hideous monstrosities:
1000002296.jpg

I am not a fan of the block S on out helmets now. If you are going to put anything on the helmet use the script SYRACUSE that is on basketball unis. Also get rid of the name on the collar. Best unis ever were the 3d# McNabb era ones.
Kids today can’t read cursive. None of them will know what it says.

I would be very, very surprised if they ever got rid of the block S. I think it’s part of our brand now.

I’m too lazy, but I’m curious to see the current all orange unis vs. the Dungey all orange unis. Those looked better and I’m not sure if it was the shade of orange changed or just how they looked in different context (stripes, trim, etc.).

Edit: and yes, cursive is dead. best not to tie ourselves to that.

Last edited:
Give me an orange and black uniform for the Virginia Tech game.
This!!! I actually would buy this jersey too, and I hate wearing Jerseys. Black with bright florescent orange numbers.

Kids today can’t read cursive. None of them will know what it says.
To be fair, I've worked with a lot of 19th century historical documents that are written cursive. I know cursive, and I still can't make heads or tails of their chicken scratch half the time.

It probably won't be long before we start seeing corporate sponsor logos on the uniforms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom