Judah and the next level | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Judah and the next level

It's Lebron's world and everyone let's him do whatever he wants.
Yep and that’s why the lakers have struggled. I’ve been saying and hoping they moved on from him the past couple seasons.

Judah and an old pal in West Virginia were invited to the G League Elite Camp and if he does well there, he can still get an invite to the combine.

Flopasaurus Rex

1000_F_407147741_QS5nE1ijOASIDeSIyRrF8HHcwTtOndD3.jpg

unless he adds a killer jumper i'm afraid his game doesn't transition well to the next level.

Rich Paul said recently Lebron’s not prioritizing playing with Bronny next year and now it’s more about finding a place with good development in the g league. Sounds like the reality of the situation set in. Still, lebron said what he said so I’m sure someone will draft him and make an attempt on lebron.

Looking at the guards on this list (I admittedly know nothing about the foreign kids) , I’m not sure who I’d 100% take off the list to replace Judah with. Judah is a good player, but 6’3 guards who’s main strength is iso ball but can’t shoot - that’s a tough sell.
Judah should be back for another year.

He's not great enough to be a guard in the NBA.

It was so obvious to everyone.

Sad, but true. The sadder part is after year one, he showed great improvement at the end of the year, but reverted back in year two. He never looked to improve himself like he did in year one. If anything, he regressed even farther. The potential he has was always shining bright, and as fans that is probably the most disappointing thing. We saw what he could become-a star. I am glad we don't know what went on behind the scenes, because i suspect if we did we would be even more disappointed.

Judah, in my opinion, is the kind of player that should benefit from the NIL era. He would most likely make much more in college next year than he will kicking around Fort Wayne in the G League.
But I wonder if the money makes some guys think they've "made it" so they don't listen to coaching. I wonder if we could pluck Judah from this time and put him in the '80's if he would be more likely to work on his weaknesses.

is there mutual interest from the school?

I know it would probably totally shocking to casual observers - but is Judah honestly a fit with the current roster?

there is not a role for what he does with the current group, imo

to come back, judah would have to take a reduced role...and also change his playing style...and I dont see how he would want that

i think the current roster build is emphasizing teamwork, sharing the ball etc...NOT iso scoring

is Judah a good player? yes, very good...

is he good enough to build a team around, with his iso heavy style, and win? doesnt really seem so

would I want judah back if he changed his style with reduced volume and better outside shooting? yes

do I want to see extended periods of play where judah just goes 1 on 1 again? no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom