UConn Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality of their videos is very low. They need to step up their production quality. SU used to do this kind of stuff 10 years ago.

My favorite part of that video is when Hurley says “we have something they do not” (or words to that effect).

And then they show football fans.

Good one. And a female fan featured prominently has unshaven arm pits.

Must be they had a hard time finding any footage showing UConn football fans.

Hope our band gets a rare chance to perform at an away game. Glad our fanbase in the NE gets a chance to attend an away game that is an easy drive, where they can tailgate next to the stadium and get seats on the 50 yard line.
That’s the part where I laughed audibly and closed the video

Guys they're going big time now!! All that fbs independent money they are getting!!!

Screenshot_20220910_122111.jpg

The quality of their videos is very low. They need to step up their production quality. SU used to do this kind of stuff 10 years ago.

My favorite part of that video is when Hurley says “we have something they do not” (or words to that effect).

And then they show football fans.

Good one. And a female fan featured prominently has unshaven arm pits.

Must be they had a hard time finding any footage showing UConn football fans.

Hope our band gets a rare chance to perform at an away game. Glad our fanbase in the NE gets a chance to attend an away game that is an easy drive, where they can tailgate next to the stadium and get seats on the 50 yard line.
Tom, I did some research on the unshaven coed. She transferred to UConn from Rutgers.

How are we even talking about losing? This is an easy win, easy cover, dominant victory for the Orange

Sportsurge.net ……. Your welcome
Sportsurge hasn’t been good this year. I’m trying to watch the ND/ Marshall stream right now and none of the streams work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom