Class of 2026 - LB Izayia Williams (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 LB Izayia Williams (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

boom smile GIF

Nice. To clarify a bit though, only so many kids are ranked at this point. But a 91 grade from on3 would put him in the top 200 of the class once they get everyone evaluated. So only a top 200 recruit. ;)

Love that we are getting some big time 2026 kids so early! Should be a monster class if we can ball pretty well this year.
Valid but I would think most of the top kids have been evaluated already so prob won’t be too many passing him

I hate to be a wet blanket, but let's wait to see how it all plays out in the next year or so. Long way to go.
Not sure what the point of this type of post is. The kid committed today so why not celebrate and welcome him as opposed to being afraid of something going wrong in the future?
Even if he did flip in the distant future there is tremendous value to build momentum and buzz around our ‘26 class which will attract more 4 stars

Not sure what the point of this type of post is. The kid committed today so why not celebrate and welcome him as opposed to being afraid of something going wrong in the future?
Even if he did flip in the distant future there is tremendous value to build momentum and buzz around our ‘26 class which will attract more 4 stars
Fans around here aren't use to big time recruiting, we have gotten used to trying to fill out a class at the last minute.
Fran said we were behind on 2025 and 2026 recruiting.
People need to realize that this is what the big guys do, they don't wait to the last minute.

Agreed. Like I said in another thread, if we don’t wanna run with the big dawgs, we should stay on the porch. The good news is we are getting really good players. Other coaches go after really good players. Our coaches go after other coaches really good players. When the music stops hopefully our staff has pulled in AND retained a number of really good players. Then booom….
IMG_0840.gif

Valid but I would think most of the top kids have been evaluated already so prob won’t be too many passing him
Not sure I agree with that reasoning. His rating of 91 is the metric to look at. In the 2024 class a 91 rating were kids ranked from 200-250 best in the class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom