Here is what to look for... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

For Gods sake, at some point you have to realize you are the only one on the board who doesn’t understand this.

This is a warning for you: stop haranging our insiders when they provide information.

You will face dire consequences if you can’t help yourself.

Leave dasher alone.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Would you please expedite those dire consequences to protect what little sanity we have left?

It's pretty obvious. If I put out the names, the person that told me would know that I was repeating exactly what he told me. Plus, I might put them in a tough spot. Just not worth the risk for me. I keep getting info because I am sensitive to that. If I go too far, I might kill the golden goose.

Graciously done, sir.

1715297523664.gif

When I was a Noob I questioned Dash and was quickly put in my place. Do not mess with the Dashman I learned.

Seriously tho I agree. The trolls were getting a little old and this post was a nice pick me up. I don’t know why no one believes Griff on the radio when he says the whole staff is locked in rooms watching film 24/7.

What happened to that 3rd big? The rando was that this weekend he visited or just a no go.

If you don't understand how someone unfamiliar with Dasher's information policies could be confused as to why players could not be explicitly named, I don't know what to tell you
Totally understand if you're confused, and that is OK. Also, totally understand from your perspective that you are being inquisitive and curious about why people cannot share sources. But, with that said, you received the answer to your question. Sometimes in life it's best to just accept the answer as it is and move on even if it doesn't make sense to you. I think this is one of those instances. Just drop it and be thankful we have people here that are willing and able to share the information they have.

Portal season gives us stuff to talk about or worry about if you like pretty much all year. Who is coming, who is leaving. I really do not know how the coaches do it.

I don’t agree with everything this board does. But I would like to put in motion the moderators permanently ban anyone that demands sources or names from people that give information. Too many people with information have left the board or not posted because of these people.

I don’t agree with everything this board does. But I would like to put in motion the moderators permanently ban anyone that demands sources or names from people that give information. Too many people with information have left the board or not posted because of these people.
I get there are people that don't know how everything works with this stuff, that seems kind of harsh. Every post with source info cant turn into this though.

That was gonna be my guess but I don’t have to make it now.
I was told a few months ago that Tyler has already told family members he had committed to Syracuse. I chalked it up to maybe a misinterpretation - or that he thought he’d commit or they were the likely destination. But it came from a close enough family member that I still wonder if he was a quasi silent commit.

As far as this years recruiting, we are not done. We are looking for guys that will play for this team this year.
A guard and a forward. They might come from a few different places. I will let you guy's figure that out.
And as for next year's group, I would expect us to get two real good players in the next couple of months.
You already know their names. I don't know if we will go for a 3 person class. Might. But the days of 4 might
be behind us because if those kids don't play, they don't wait around and are on the next bus out of town. Oh, and there was a guard in the portal that some of us might have wanted. We passed on him. For a reason that I don't know.
I note your reference to a “three person class.”

With Caitlin Clark off the table, I hope Red is confining his search to men.

My guess is Kadary is who we passed on. I know he never showed up to his tutor sessions when he was a freshman at SU. I don’t really think that’s what Red wants to deal with given the knuckleheads he dealt with on this years team. Given that, I’m fine with passing on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom