Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see JW giving him every shot to win 6 games

I have been watching the Miami vs Louisville game and I don’t get the brilliant minds, IMO, at ACCN.

They have created a “Tri - Screen.” One side is from a camera behind the team that has the ball, the right side is a side view of both teams and the bottom has stats split again showing stats for the QB - how many passes he’s thrown to total yardage, the next RB how many rushes / yds all the way to the total yards for the teams. So, you have about a third of Miami on the left side, a third of Louisville on the right both vertical formats and the stats and the third across the bottom.

The cameras are farther away than the usual broadcast and there is so much going on – it’s very hard to watch with four things happening at once. They don’t show any close – ups of the players and the entire bottom is so filled with type, your eyes at least mine, are fighting as to what third to watch.

Maybe everyone will love it – I don’t. Take a look and see. I suppose they’ll do the same thing tonight. :(

I have been watching the Miami vs Louisville game and I don’t get the brilliant minds, IMO, at ACCN.

They have created a “Tri - Screen.” One side is from a camera behind the team that has the ball, the right side is a side view of both teams and the bottom has stats split again showing stats for the QB - how many passes he’s thrown to total yardage, the next RB how many rushes / yds all the way to the total yards for the teams. So, you have about a third of Miami on the left side, a third of Louisville on the right both vertical formats and the stats and the third across the bottom.

The cameras are farther away than the usual broadcast and there is so much going on – it’s very hard to watch with four things happening at once. They don’t show any close – ups of the players and the entire bottom is so filled with type, your eyes at least mine, are fighting as to what third to watch.

Maybe everyone will love it – I don’t. Take a look and see. I suppose they’ll do the same thing tonight. :(
Couldn't handle that and glad the game is on ABC so can watch it normally.

Also getting blown out on 3 straight national tv games. Two 7 win seasons in a row and we don't fire a coach at Syracuse. The question I was asked yesterday is, if we lose tonight, do we fire Dino right now so we don't watch him beat a bad Wake team to be bowl eligible with 6 wins? That is a rough question.
For me to be confident in the program with Dino going forward I need at least 7 total wins (and even at that I don't feel great about it).

Losing today makes 7 very difficult because we'd have to beat Wake AND win the bowl.

So... I was ready to move on after VT, but lose today, and, yeah, it's time.

Also getting blown out on 3 straight national tv games. Two 7 win seasons in a row and we don't fire a coach at Syracuse. The question I was asked yesterday is, if we lose tonight, do we fire Dino right now so we don't watch him beat a bad Wake team to be bowl eligible with 6 wins? That is a rough question.
I highly doubt Dino will be let go before the end of the regular season.

If they lose tonight, and win next week, he could be let go. Pretty easy to say that the program isn’t making enough progress with a 6-6 season against a creamy soft schedule.

Nothing would surprise me at this point though.

If they lose tonight, and win next week, he could be let go. Pretty easy to say that the program isn’t making enough progress with a 6-6 season against a creamy soft schedule.

You keep using the word "creamy" to describe the schedule.

6-6 and they bring him back. There’s already a lot of the injury excuse being used for this year. The administration will claim making a bowl with all the injuries is a success.

The game was also on ABC with a full screen.

the game was on ABC.. the accn was just a special broadcast with other angles

Not true. I’ve also said it was super soft, ridiculously soft and buttery soft.
Hmm.

Screenshot_20231118-152638~2.png

No let him finish out the season. full guess on my part but i half think the admin wants him to win out to keep him with a much friendlier contract.

She seems to have lost some weight, I’m sincerely happy for her. Maybe that’s why she tweeted that, if so good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom