Francis new podcast | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean, many thanks... I needed a pod, man. After so much time, I started tripping during the TT recruitment. Almost lost it with the "eligibility" trap ... until you pulled me out. This pod is good top to bottom ... and it was nice to hear your thoughts about Malachi, Dion (probably about to get paid), the TBT ... it's all good. The pod should be mandatory listening for all SyracuseFan.com posters and Newhouse students. Thx again, brother.

Last edited:
What can we expect from Chukwu next year? We're all hoping for a Fab 2012 like year but is a Fab 2011 type year more realistic? I see next years team similar to 2010-2011 and if we can keep the band together could be in for a nice run in 2017-2018?

What I'm hoping for is something like Brimah gave UConn - 2 or 3 blocks a game, a handful of times changing a shot, to allow us to press more effectively, and to cut off drives to the rim from an opponent's half-court offense. Maybe 6 or so rebounds a game, maybe a little more, although centers don't usually get so many rebounds in our system; JB wants them to challenge shots as Job 1.

On the offensive end, I think he will get a couple put backs a game, and I think he could throw down the oop, although I think Frank is probably our one guard who would be best at throwing it up there for him, and if we get White, Frank is going to max out at 8-10 minutes a game this year.

Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 16
New pod talking the addition of Andrew White and the outlook on what to expect for next season. Recapping the Elite Camp and updates on the 2017 class.

How great is this?

Always look forward to this podcast, Francis, and it never disappoints! Thank you for taking the time to record this, Francis--really a pleasure to listen to.

Let's Go Orange!!!

More than halfway through it, but yeah, 100% agree with you Francis. The old 'reverse pyschology' on Lonnie Walker.....cause I want this kid in Orange bad!
Coffee is for closers, so get it done, coach!
Zz1hYzI1YjNhODEzYTJhZWQwNDVlMjE4NzlhNGIzM2QyNQ==

Status
Not open for further replies.