Duke Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a comment a few weeks ago.. There were details being missed on both side of the ball. Mistakes were not being cleaned up on both sides of the ball week to week.. Coaching, was in fact some of this.. The LB's are actually moving forward today... a lot more aggressive on D... tighter coverage... Ward was a problem...

OL looks up to there talent level today.. guys just didn't get better because of the BYE week. I still want to know who the guy was that determined Alexander a starter over Bergeron and put Servais at center is.. because that person needs to be looked at.. as in possibly fired. At this level you cannot mis-manage a roster like we did this year before today.. We do not have the talent depth to evaluate starters and mis that bad... and its just so obvious the "favorite" game was played or talent eval by someone is a huge miss.. and we cant have that as a program at our level. NOW I am extremely happy for this Win and if we can find a way to get to 6.. After the ridiculousness that's happened this year, It would be a major accomplishment and momentum moving forward

Boy I wish we could play Boston College again because the result would be so much different than it turned out. It’s amazing how ferocious and sound our defense was today Boston College we are missing tackles left and right all season we were doing that we didn’t miss any tackles today!

Boy I wish we could play Boston College again because the result would be so much different than it turned out. It’s amazing how ferocious and sound our defense was today Boston College we are missing tackles left and right all season we were doing that we didn’t miss any tackles today!

I'd be satisfied for do-overs with NC State and Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom