Brycen Goodine to Oklahoma | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brycen Goodine to Oklahoma

I have two conflicting thoughts in my head right now.

1) I like people having the flexibility to do what they want where they want as long as they aren’t hurting anyone.
2) A guy playing college basketball at four different schools is just completely ridiculous.

1) I like people having the flexibility to do what they want where they want as long as they aren’t hurting anyone.
2) A guy playing college basketball at four different schools is just completely ridiculous.

I agree on both points! I do think number one trumps number two from an ethical standpoint. That doesn’t stop number two from being absolutely true.

Why is it ridiculous? I don’t like the transfer rules, but as long as them are the rules then I don’t see why it’s ridiculous.

Isn't there a guy on his 5th school in 5 years

I always thought this kid would be good eventually. Unreal 3 point percentage.
Remains to be seen if he can do it at P6. Never set the world on fire at SYR and Providence. Okie is a big step up from Fairfield.

Remains to be seen if he can do it at P6. Never set the world on fire at SYR and Providence. Okie is a big step up from Fairfield.
I'll be curious to see how he does back up at the Power 6 level also, especially after Providence didn't work out either. But maybe all he needed was some playing time and confidence.

Small sample size, but he had 22, 4 and 3 against BC this year. I would have taken him as a sniper off the bench here.
None of these guys want to come off the bench, they transfer. He'll definitely be a bench player at Okie, maybe a 10-12 minute guy.

Why is it ridiculous? I don’t like the transfer rules, but as long as them are the rules then I don’t see why it’s ridiculous.
To clarify, I'm not taking a shot at Brycen. He's operating within the rules. I just think someone going to four different schools is so far outside the realistic parameters of what is supposed to be a student-athlete. But, that's where we are right now.

To clarify, I'm not taking a shot at Brycen. He's operating within the rules. I just think someone going to four different schools is so far outside the realistic parameters of what is supposed to be a student-athlete. But, that's where we are right now.
Luckily for me they didn’t feel the same about regular students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom