Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble.

Hopefully this ends all the bs talk around team culture or dismissing the most qualified coaching candidates like a Hurley or Oats when they were in our back yard and at mid majors for culture reasons.

Hopefully this ends all the bs talk around team culture or dismissing the most qualified coaching candidates like a Hurley or Oats when they were in our back yard and at mid majors for culture reasons.

Because a walk-on that "played" at SU for two years and is not an alum got arrested four years after he left the Hill? Ok.

Because a walk-on that "played" at SU for two years and is not an alum got arrested four years after he left the Hill? Ok.
I agree with your point, but he is an alum; one need not graduate to meet the definition, mere attendance is the predicate.

I agree with your point, but he is an alum; one need not graduate to meet the definition, mere attendance is the predicate.
I thought graduation makes you an alum.

Edit. I stand corrected. A person who attended or graduated.

Come on there would be a thousands posts about this and a total roast if it were a Rutgers or Uconn walkon. Uconn and Bama have the 2 best coaches of the 8 teams remaining and we could have had either of them when they were killing it at small northeast schools.

Come on there would be a thousands posts about this and a total roast if it were a Rutgers or Uconn walkon. Uconn and Bama have the 2 best coaches of the 8 teams remaining and we could have had either of them when they were killing it at small northeast schools.
We will see about Nate Oats tonight. He got all time lucky against UNC.

Diddy’s alleged ‘drug mule’ avoids jail time in deal with Miami-Dade prosecutors​

Published: May 17, 2024 at 12:10 PM WPLG-TV Local10.com

MIAMI – Rap mogul Diddy’s alleged “drug mule” is avoiding jail time in Miami-Dade County.

Brendan Paul, 25, of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, accepted a plea deal in his felony drug case.

As part of the deal, Paul must enter a six-month substance abuse program. If that is completed, the charges against him will be dismissed.

Paul was arrested back in March after officers found cocaine and marijuana candy in his luggage while he was getting ready to board a flight at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport.

During Paul’s arrest, federal agents also raided Diddy’s Miami Beach and Los Angeles properties in an ongoing sex trafficking probe.

Diddy — whose real name is Sean Combs — has not been criminally charged in that investigation as of Friday.

Copyright 2024 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.

Diddy’s alleged ‘drug mule’ avoids jail time in deal with Miami-Dade prosecutors​

MIAMI – Rap mogul Diddy’s alleged “drug mule” is avoiding jail time in Miami-Dade County.

Brendan Paul, 25, of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, accepted a plea deal in his felony drug case.

As part of the deal, Paul must enter a six-month substance abuse program. If that is completed, the charges against him will be dismissed.

Paul was arrested back in March after officers found cocaine and marijuana candy in his luggage while he was getting ready to board a flight at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport.

During Paul’s arrest, federal agents also raided Diddy’s Miami Beach and Los Angeles properties in an ongoing sex trafficking probe.

Diddy — whose real name is Sean Combs — has not been criminally charged in that investigation as of Friday.

I give him 6 months.

I don’t know if anyone has seen the video of Diddy pounding his girlfriend in the hotel but Brendan should get away from that clown ASAP.

I don’t know if anyone has seen the video of Diddy pounding his girlfriend in the hotel but Brendan should get away from that clown ASAP.
And after she was on the ground he was kicking her. Hope she got rich and he goes to jail.

He'll be away from him...in witness protection

Baking Cinnamon Roll GIF by Cinnabon

Snitches get stitches . . . . . If they are lucky.

Chagrin Falls home of Calvin and Hobbes creator Bill Watterson