2024 Seating Changes | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Ding Ding Ding we have a ranking update. with the 12th pick the Bills traded down again.

Kinda surprised How little I dropped. still a decent chunk left to renew based on previous years. I would say 10-15% left to go.
I didn't get an update, and my last update was missing my last donation, which my ticket rep said they had, but had not added it yet. Ugh. This is 2024. My donation should have gone immediately into my account and been reflected. Two - three weeks later, still not there. I have been waiting for an update. It was a decent donation that moves me up a level.

I just checked. My points went up, but not my donation. I hope they didn't put my donation in the wrong area , because my points had gone up a lot on the last update. . I did the area that counts for donations by using the "donate now" button, and my rep confirmed that the donation was to the right area to level up. This was 3 weeks ago, and still not in there. This was the reason for that donation... I have a felling they screwed it up. But I did not get an update today. I just went in and checked.

I think if you went with the monthly plan the amount donated reflects what’s been paid and received. It does show the the entire amount when you see what level you’re in.

I just checked and my donor ranked went down but my priority points went up since last Monday. Weird!

It never made sense to me that the renewal deadline and the donation deadline were the same day. At this point they should push back the donation deadline to the April, assuming they can get everyone an accurate ranking sooner rather than later. There are going to be a lot of issues at this point and it will take time to make adjustments, and time we are now out of.

If memory serves 5/1 is when we get our individualized time slot notification email right?

I would think most everyone's rank will go down. since at the time of the last update there were over 1000 people in the top 6 levels who had not renewed yet.

I think if you went with the monthly plan the amount donated reflects what’s been paid and received. It does show the the entire amount when you see what level you’re in.

Monthly plan will still get you your full priority points for the current year donation but not lifetime.

May 13
Yep. Gotta believe once the May 1st lock hits, a ton of updating and clean up of ranks will occur. If by around the 10th I am not seeing any changes, I will probably make a visit to the dome and talk with someone in person. I am figuring though things will be situated.
Here's to hoping:
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

They screwed mine up for sure. After my FB renewal my annual giving went up by the payment plan amount and not the total amount. To make it simply for all to follow I will round here:

FB seat donation amount: $2100
7 payment pan: $300 per month
My donation total went up by $1800 and not $2100.

It is like they forgot the money that was actually paid up front.

But it seems from what others have said above, any donation made is NOT reflected yet. So I suppose that missing $300 will eventually show up. The fact that donations are not reflected yet despite being paid before the last update date is fun times.

I'm going to be buying like 12 seasons tomorrow night lol

You may already know all this but in case you don’t.

12 is the most you can have on your account. Regardless what your intentions are when you actually select your seats, you will be charged for now at $99/seat which $44 is donation. So for the 12 seats you will have $528 in donations which will be 5 priority points.

I just checked. My points went up, but not my donation. I hope they didn't put my donation in the wrong area , because my points had gone up a lot on the last update. . I did the area that counts for donations by using the "donate now" button, and my rep confirmed that the donation was to the right area to level up. This was 3 weeks ago, and still not in there. This was the reason for that donation... I have a felling they screwed it up. But I did not get an update today. I just went in and checked.
Same here the points went up, the extra amount I donated is not reflected in the CAF Amount, odd thing is my points have a decimal amount, my points were accurate based on my donation for the tickets and STH years before my additional donation, all of a sudden the points went up by an amount I have no idea how based on the extra I donated last week, 55.48 points added which I didn't know you could have a partial point. I received the max for each Football and Basketball for longevity which I should have and was happy I didn't have to go make any calls for that since I'm not sure I have documentation going back 20 years for tickets let alone the 40 I have been a season ticket holder. But not sure what happened with this last update.

The extra points I'm not sure are right but they also didn't seem to help too much since my donor rank went up which I guess didn't surprise me to much but is some what disappointing given my donation amount went up a bit from the last couple of years but within the same level.

pts are only going to help you within a level and since they dont show level rankings now you could be #1 in a level and go up because others jumped levels.

the new way of presentation means we dont really know much of anything about where we stand.

The other thing to remember is that only about 60% of the rankings over all reflect FB but the higher you are the more it probably does because those are the people more often in the higher levels.

My PT level went up .82 pts..

Seems like they have some cleaning up to do once this gets shut down tomorrow night.

If the Monday update happens as reps have said, then people should see a much closer actual number to what their ranking will be. I wouldn't be surprised if people see last week's number close to double as you go down levels.

Though going from 50 to 100 is less of an issue than 1000 to 2000.
I went from a little over 1,000 to 1,300 and change

I would think most everyone's rank will go down. since at the time of the last update there were over 1000 people in the top 6 levels who had not renewed yet.
Well about 300 jumped me this week

My wife just bought me season tickets. Im guessing i gotta wait to select seats? Im still learning this and dont wanna read through 57 pages

My wife just bought me season tickets. Im guessing i gotta wait to select seats? Im still learning this and dont wanna read through 57 pages
Yup, everyone has to wait. You'll get an email telling you when you can pick them.

I just checked and my donor ranked went down but my priority points went up since last Monday. Weird!
What is weird? Your priority points are based solely on your activity. Your donor rank is dependent on thousands of others. If more people moved ahead of you (due to executing their renewals or making donations) than the value of your additional points that’s what should happen. In fact, for those who had already renewed I assume it’s very common.