2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

i mean i appreciate reading the PORTAL TRACKER thread and all the work that goes into it but for me it's a bit like checking the mega million website every saturday morning and finding out once again i had ZERO matching numbers.

Last edited:
I liked his game against us. The other games I watched he is definitely a player. I want to think his game would translate well but I dont know anymore.
well both joe girard and buddy started as freshman . gotta believe his game is more polished than either of those two frosh.

Last edited:
EXTRA
Will the NCAA soon drop the 4 year eligibility rule and allow players to play as many years as they want? Isn't it a violation of anti trust law to deny players from playing as many years as they want as long as someone is willing to pay them? Seems like the next logical thing.

EXTRA
Will the NCAA soon drop the 4 year eligibility rule and allow players to play as many years as they want? Isn't it a violation of anti trust law to deny players from playing as many years as they want as long as someone is willing to pay them? Seems like the next logical thing.
The term 'logical' when suggesting what the NCCA does or will do should be avoided.

just to be clear, this is what you wrote "It would’ve been really cool to get a dead eye shooter with deep range but it seems Red doesn’t like those types of players. He seems to prefer guards that can’t shoot."

So he re-recruited Moore, made Bell the top priority of existing players and is actively going after guards that specifically have this skill set, yet "Red doesn't like these types of players."

I swear some of our fans are creating impossible metrics for Red to hit in roster construction because they are still salty about the way JB went out.
Just add a shooter. Don’t be so dramatic. Good grief.

He’s been more than willing to add guys to the roster that are below average shooters in their respective positions, which is why I want him to add better shooting. If he gets Evans it’s a step in the right direction. We need at least 2 or 3 guys on the roster that can shoot 40%+ from 3.
Check out Evans's stats. He is not a good shooter, although his 3-point pct. is quite decent.

EXTRA
NBA won’t let it happen. Theyll lobby against it because they need there to be an incentive to take a development g league contract at 50k a season and if you can make 1 mill/year in college there’s no reason to wait for your chance at the NBA making Pennies - which then also limits the free developmental training their prospects get at the college level.

At the end of the day, the pro sports run everything.

EXTRA
That totally eliminates the faux student-athlete tag. You can't still be taking classes 7 years in.