Transfers | Syracusefan.com

Transfers

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
Alright so I’m tired of the Leffew situation so how many transfers do you think we still get and what positions? I say 2: one PG (idc if it’s Leffew or someone else) and another big guy (4/5 who is okay with that unlike Maliq was).

Looks like he can score and pass, but how the heck does a guy 6’9 260” average less than 4 rebounds in the MAAC. He rebounds at about the same rate as Judah Mintz.
Not great but he only played 22 mpg. Reb per 40 is close to 7 which isn’t good for a center but not too bad.

Not great but he only played 22 mpg. Reb per 40 is close to 7 which isn’t good for a center but not too bad.
He got into foul trouble a lot. Big problem for a starter. No that concerning for a third string center.

He can score efficiently and pass. Okay rebounder and shot blocker.

He led Marist in scoring and was second team all conference in his first year of really playing. His frosh year at San Jose State he got hurt 8 games into the season. He is a grown man. 6’9 and 250 pounds.

Seems like someone who is well positioned to contribute, at least compared to a kid out of HS or out of Europe, who has never played college ball. If we get him, I will be happy.

Marist was one of the best defensive teams in the nation, i dont know what that pertains to Allen though.