What's your guess for the opening line vs. WV | Syracusefan.com

What's your guess for the opening line vs. WV

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd

Probably ends up around 17 by game time.

Seeing as WVU was -20 or so at home against UConn thats probably about right. Public perception probably has us pegged about the same as UConn then add three points or so for home field. 'Cuse with the points will be the play though.

Probably ends up around 17 by game time.

If the line is Syracuse +17, it would be the LOCK of the decade, which makes me think it will be lower

WVU -10.5

Pretty sure we lost 3-4k gate after last nights ugly win for the WVU game

-21 Geno is going to have over 500 passing yards.. This will not be pretty!!!

WVU -10.5

Pretty sure we lost 3-4k gate after last nights ugly win for the WVU game
had we been 5-1 heading into this game, coming off an easy win vs tulane..and then to top it off on a friday night...this would have been the perfect game to get 44k at and the dome rocking

instead my best guess it will be 40k tops and a line of -16

USC was only -14.5 and it was in LA. WVU hasn't played a full game against anybody I doubt Vegas will make them anything more than -10.5. I believe obviously they have more talent than us, but WVU like SU seems to play to the level of their competition for atleast a half of every game they have played eitherlike against UConn, Marshall, Norfolk State in the first half, and Maryland in the 2nd half. They were dominated by LSU and dominated Bowling Green. The WVU defense doesn't scare me Irvin hasn't had the same year as last year I see this game being a 17-13 halftime score before we end up losing 34-23 so I see the point spread about -10.5 for WVU.

WVU -13.5

We better ing tattoo them in the first half because god knows we're going to be facing an onslaught in the 2nd.

-21 Geno is going to have over 500 passing yards.. This will not be pretty!!!

You do understand it wouldn't even be -21 if we were playing Alabama. You're being silly or don't know how to play the game in this thread

You do understand it wouldn't even be -21 if we were playing Alabama. You're being silly or don't know how to play the game in this thread
Actually I could see it being -21 with Alabama, because it's ing Alabama.

Actually I could see it being -21 with Alabama, because it's ******* Alabama.

I know. Just trying to make a point that WVU -21 is not happening

I know. Just trying to make a point that WVU -21 is not happening
Yeah that. Home advantage plus WVU struggled in a similar Maryland game, so they're not going to go crazy with this line.

I know it not going to be 21 just trying to point out that Geno is going to have a field day with his WR'S. We can stop the run and we all know that.. WE CAN NOT STOP THE PASS!!! It's been proven..... Line will prob be 14.

based on what has been seen on the field it should be 20+ given the people betting this game will be either hard core gamblers or people who know WV and have no clue about Su i think its more like 15-17.

we haven't covered at home vs WV since 99..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom