Ty Gordon transferring to William & Mary | Syracusefan.com

Ty Gordon transferring to William & Mary

William and Mary, Virginia school, private university, football program is coached by none other than Mike London.

Two questions plague historians when it comes to William and Mary. The first is whether the school truly was founded as rumored by illicit, ill-gotten pirate money. The second relates to Mary, specifically, she hot?

Two of my kids went to William & Mary. It's a state school and great deal for Virginia residents. It's a great place. Jefferson may have founded the UVA, but he was an alum of William & Mary. Gordon will have a great opportunity in Williamsburg. Best wishes to him...

PS: I think the biggest pirate associated with Williamsburg was John D. Rockefeller. And No, I don't see Mary as hot, but who knows? She was only 32 when she died of smallpox.

Two of my kids went to William & Mary. It's a state school and great deal for Virginia residents. It's a great place. Jefferson may have founded the UVA, but he was an alum of William & Mary. Gordon will have a great opportunity in Williamsburg. Best wishes to him...

PS: I think the biggest pirate associated with Williamsburg was John D. Rockefeller. And No, I don't see Mary as hot, but who knows? She was only 32 when she died of smallpox.

Terrific school, regardless of football.

I can think of worse places to go to college

Jerry Robinson: I don't care if I miss the early games, but I want to see William & Mary. That's my alma mater.

Mr Carlin: Which one? Mary?

Jerry Robinson: You're a very sick man, Carlin.

Bob: What's in the jug, Jerry?

Jerry: In the jug here, Bob, is cider and vodka. Actually, it's vodka and cider. See, at William & Mary, we take a slug of this every time the opposition scores. A jug like this will get us through a 62-0 drubbing.

Bob: What's the score now?

Jerry: 38-6

Bob: Who's winning?

Jerry: Here's a glass.

Jerry Robinson: I don't care if I miss the early games, but I want to see William & Mary. That's my alma mater.

Mr Carlin: Which one? Mary?

Jerry Robinson: You're a very sick man, Carlin.

Bob: What's in the jug, Jerry?

Jerry: In the jug here, Bob, is cider and vodka. Actually, it's vodka and cider. See, at William & Mary, we take a slug of this every time the opposition scores. A jug like this will get us through a 62-0 drubbing.

Bob: What's the score now?

Jerry: 38-6

Bob: Who's winning?

Jerry: Here's a glass.
Great episode, if I remember correctly Emily went to relatives in Seattle leaving the guys to fend for themselves. You can find it on one of the apps , I forget which one !! Great show !!!

Kevin Rogers graduated from there and had two stints as a coach there. Most recently from 2013-2016 before now coaching with the Browns.

Kevin Rogers graduated from there and had to stints as a coach there. Most recently from 2013-2016 before now coaching with the Browns.
I love Colonial Williamsburg … but I made my living as a history teacher. I know I’m wandering.

So…she COLD!!!