Sandusky was even recruiting this year for PSU | Syracusefan.com

Sandusky was even recruiting this year for PSU

Cruising the pop warner fields? There just seems to be so much wrong with this whole thing it almost goes beyond words.

Sure sounds like a violation of NCAA rules. Of course, it's a violation on so many other levels too.

Is this a recruiting violation?

"He came to my last spring game going into my senior season. He liked how I moved, laterally, and how gifted I am,” said Ah Ching.

Absolutely 100% a violation. There will end up being so many ways that the NCAA can go after PSU. Recruiting by Sandusky, lack of institutional control, morals by laws which the NCAA has already mentioned, etc. Even if they don't get the death penalty, they will get hammered like nobody ever has. Unless Paterno has them in his hip pocket too.

Absolutely 100% a violation. There will end up being so many ways that the NCAA can go after PSU. Recruiting by Sandusky, lack of institutional control, morals by laws which the NCAA has already mentioned, etc. Even if they don't get the death penalty, they will get hammered like nobody ever has. Unless Paterno has them in his hip pocket too.
Or, unless the NCAA has known as well and played a role in Sandusky's "retirement". I'm sure the NCAA looked into the 1998 incident (how could they not have).