Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

Screen door scenario?
Sort of.
giphy.gif

Gonzaga is willing to take Braeden AND he’s willing to REDSHIRT but we apparently weren’t interested?
I wonder if we’ll see similar moves in the future. Get an NIL bag now to commit to a school for 2+ years. By redshirting he gets an extra year of NIL potential too.

Gonzaga is willing to take Braeden AND he’s willing to REDSHIRT but we apparently weren’t interested?
Or maybe he is not interested? How do you know Red didn't reach out? Thought I read somewhere this guy has west coast roots.

I don’t think Braeden had any offers from high level schools where he could play immediately.

Pretty sure his choices were either to play right away at a program in a low level league or move up to high level program and redshirt.

We couldn’t make that offer and risk losing what we think is going to be a commitment from a 2025 HS PG recruit that we really like.

Glad for Braeden. Even happier he will not be in a Colgate uniform in November.

I don’t know the best place for this post but seriously I’m so sick of being hit with articles and rankings with Louisville and WVU having the best portal classes. So many articles with how they’ve done it all crushing the portal and will just dominate next year and turn it all around. Yet apparently a 20 win Cuse team last year is just some dumpster fire.

Can we at least freakin unite to call BS and hate these teams. It’s like the media knows their fanbases are so desperate for the attention.

I’d rather shoot myself in the face than wae up having to be a fan at one of those places. Be pissed about the portal, or Boeheim or Wildhack or Red or Eddie or whatever but come on at least we’re not them.

I don’t know the best place for this post but seriously I’m so sick of being hit with articles and rankings with Louisville and WVU having the best portal classes. So many articles with how they’ve done it all crushing the portal and will just dominate next year and turn it all around. Yet apparently a 20 win Cuse team last year is just some dumpster fire.

Can we at least freakin unite to call BS and hate these teams. It’s like the media knows their fanbases are so desperate for the attention.

I’d rather shoot myself in the face than wae up having to be a fan at one of those places. Be pissed about the portal, or Boeheim or Wildhack or Red or Eddie or whatever but come on at least we’re not them.
IMG_4224.jpeg