Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Dino had 6 years experience leading a team, and brought in guys with experience and success at their respective coordinator positions and still failed. Some have it and some don’t. The plus for Fran is he get to showcase his talents now, red is struggling and that’s a massive negative on him, even if he eventually proves to be a good in game coach he can’t win the approval until the season starts again
Do you really think Fran and Dino are similar?
The preparation is better, the results will be better.

Understand this concept. Started taking my daughter to Rays games when she was six. She played softball through high school. By the time the Rays made the Series in 2008 she loved going. We have our tickets from the win they got that year framed with our picture at the game.
She is 25 now and still calls going to Rays games “our thing.”
Too be fair, the Rays play in a mausoleum. If they aren't playing loud music, you have to keep your voice down it the guy three rows down can here your conversation.

Great place to bring your kid without worrying about crowds.

Too be fair, the Rays play in a mausoleum. If they aren't playing loud music, you have to keep your voice down it the guy three rows down can here your conversation.

Great place to bring your kid without worrying about crowds.
Some rowdy fans can be rough for children to be around but I've seen some detestable behavior by parents in rec league sports. They didn't even have the excuse of being drunk.

Imagine being a NY Yankee.

You live in Jersey. You earn half your paycheck in NY. The other half comes from all over the country and even Canada.
Endorsements aside, they get paid by their club (one source), which is in NY. They don't get paid by the other clubs or MLB. Just like I don't file taxes in all the states I travel to for my job.

Do you really think Fran and Dino are similar?
The preparation is better, the results will be better.
I have never seen Fran coach a football game, in fact no one has so I have no idea if they’re similar or not. All I’m saying is Fran is flying high now because he’s doing what he’s proven he can do well: recruit. His head coaching prowess is still up for debate. He might be amazing, and that would be awesome but I have no idea how anyone can expect that at this point. There are off-season darlings every year (see Deon) who don’t pan out.

dasher If we had to get a mystery donor late for Lampkin, did we not have any money leftover for the last 3 scholarships? Or did they not spend it since they wanted to save it for a few more pieces?
What you are asking for is the kind of info that we really do not want to be out there in the public domain. It could be used against Cuse basketball, big time.

I'm usually just a CBB lurker and I came here for EL news...

(So now, we're all going to get in trouble for being O/T)

This Dino vs Coach Fran stuff is strange. Dino's plan when he came here worked. He just couldn't sustain it (reasons up to debate). He elevated the program and built a foundation. Coach Fran is building on that with more of an identity, and elevating everything Dino built on. Less we forget players were drinking soda in the facility before Dino came.
What is wrong with you guys? THIS IS THE EDDIE LAMPKIN THREAD!!!

Dino had 6 years experience leading a team, and brought in guys with experience and success at their respective coordinator positions and still failed. Some have it and some don’t. The plus for Fran is he get to showcase his talents now, red is struggling and that’s a massive negative on him, even if he eventually proves to be a good in game coach he can’t win the approval until the season starts again
So Red is struggling, We just brought in a very good recruiting class in like how many years, very solid D based portal class and we are in the thick of it for tremendous 2025 players. Also, by the way banking on returning players heavily. Did he tell you he was struggling, any other coaches? Tough times to navigate, I am banking on Red doing it the right away, he already is. We unfortunately have 1 transfer completely unexpected, MB, the rest you can assume whatever you like. He has hit it out of the ballpark this off-season. No matter what, comings and goings

So Red is struggling, We just brought in a very good recruiting class in like how many years, very solid D based portal class and we are in the thick of it for tremendous 2025 players. Also, by the way banking on returning players heavily. Did he tell you he was struggling, any other coaches? Tough times to navigate, I am banking on Red doing it the right away, he already is. We unfortunately have 1 transfer completely unexpected, MB, the rest you can assume whatever you like. He has hit it out of the ballpark this off-season. No matter what, comings and goings
I dont disagree with anything you’re saying outside of this being a defense based portal class. Carlos is a good defender no doubt, the other two, however, are not…

How soon could he enroll and make it official - Summer sessions or August?

How soon could he enroll and make it official - Summer sessions or August?