2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Is there a list of the top 20,50 etc of the best available transfers anywhere?
I would take a look at the main recruiting Web sites - 247Sports, Rivals and especially On3, they rank transfers nationally and by position (at least On3 does).

Is there a list of the top 20,50 etc of the best available transfers anywhere?

The Athletic has one, but remember that it keeps changing as guys sign. I think I saw one on ESPN, too.

He shot 37% from three freshman year on 93 takes, but this year only 31% on 16 more takes(109). He wont be an option for us but figured I’d put that here anyways.

I believe this is a grades/transcript issue. This kid isn't a PG and I would call him a scoring guard rather than a shooting guard.
You’re correct in the academic issue.

Both the University of Albany and Middle Tennessee State have had top players return from the portal today. Seems like spots are being taken and maybe funds are drying up. Will be interesting to monitor to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Both the University of Albany and Middle Tennessee State have had top players return from the portal today. Seems like spots are being taken and maybe funds are drying up. Will be interesting to monitor to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Agreed, getting to a point where teams will have a little bit more leverage. But then again, who is left that fits your need?