OT: Deion/Shedeur Outburst | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Deion/Shedeur Outburst

I mean there are so many from that genre I typically don’t sub group as i like it all Crue, love/hate, queensryche, slaughter, dangerous toys, The list goes on. I’m stuck in 80’s and early 90’s
I am too, but with bands like Toad the Wet Sprocket, Crowded House and Squeeze. :)

Sanders didn't even have the dignity to talk to the kid face to face - had an assistant handle his dirty work. That's bush league.
That’s weak then. Unfortunately, the game is now at a point where these talks are happening multiple times a year. Just look at us. I’m sure we had the talk with at least a couple handful of players, probably more. I’m also betting that Fran Brown was the one talking to the kid and handled it perfectly, with evidence by allowing a kid to stay on through Spring practice to get more tape.

Anyone being recorded every single minute of the day has to have one hell of an ego. That’s not a shocker, but being able to edit the recording to pump out the stuff that sells is also weak. His son has come off as a prima-donna since day 1.

Def Leppard was cool when you had girls over, like Europe or Whitesnake. Tesla was...i don't even know. There is a huge difference in the stuff they were doing vs. songs like Dr. Feelgood, Slip of the Lip, Cherry Pie, etc. I consider Def Leppard to be closer to a Bon Jovi, heavy pop rock. There was a dirtiness to Crue and Ratt. Tesla was closer to Xtreme and Black Crowes. If you came to my house and I was listening to Crue and you told me to put on Tesla I would have laughed at you. Sorry.
The first Def Leppard record On Through the Night straight up rocked! Their second High N Dry is a classic as well.

They opened for Judas Priest and Scorpions at The Landmark and then the following year for Ozzy, Blizzard of Ozz tour at the Utica Aud and were amazing. After that guitarist Pete Willis left the band and they became the sound they are known for now. Check out those first two records, they’re great

The first Def Leppard record On Through the Night straight up rocked! Their second High N Dry is a classic as well.

They opened for Judas Priest and Scorpions at The Landmark and then the following year for Ozzy, Blizzard of Ozz tour at the Utica Aud and were amazing. After that guitarist Pete Willis left the band and they became the sound they are known for now. Check out those first two records, they’re great
Those are great records. On Through the Night was pre-Mutt Lange. Even High N Dry didn't have that typical Lange sound with the overproduced choruses that would mark his later work with Def Lep, his wife Shania and Bryan Adams.

These are fantastic. I hadn't heard them before. They have been added to my Library. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom