Class of 2019 - Ken Evans Jr. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Ken Evans Jr.

When you strike out with 7,8,9’s and 10’s sometimes you have to settle for a 4.
Sometimes that’s 4 gets a good haircut, starts to glow and gets better in new city with a new job and boom a 6!

In all seriousness I’ll take that shooting off the bench all day, This would be a good add for the skillset and depth we need this late into the portal ballgame.

Passing when we first had an opportunity is worrisome. It’s all a little concerning that his kid has been barely linked to anyone despite being POY in his conference? Is he waiting for the dominos to fall? Or is there something else going on

Passing when we first had an opportunity is worrisome. It’s all a little concerning that his kid has been barely linked to anyone despite being POY in his conference? Is he waiting for the dominos to fall? Or is there something else going on

It was my impression that we passed initially because of stuff that Red is trying to eliminate from last years team.
That said we need players and shooters. I think his handle is a bit “shaky potatoes” but he would be an offensive weapon in the arsenal.

Man I’d be absolutely stoked if we bring in Ken Evans... Plan C or not this dude looks like a straight baller. He’s a dynamic scoring guard (shot almost 40% from 3 last year), he’s a playmaker, he’s a very quality rebounder and he gives us options to the backcourt for another ball handler & to run three guard sets.

Also he’s an immediate upgrade of KC and EM from the bench and will most likely push for starter minutes (but likely from the bench).
He would give us a 4th very solid guard to pair with Chance JaQuan and JJ

Always wanted KEJ a lot since Dakota Lefell through...

Hope the staff makes this one happen!!!!

We’d be looking solid for next year and firmly in the field imo.

I know I’m a wet blanket. But man is it frustrating that we are now settling for players the staff initially decided wasn’t a fit or wasn’t a take.

I really have to wonder how much the lack of movement has to do with Lampkin increased “salary”.

I’m extremely worried about the future state of Syracuse Basketball.

Here's a six minute highlight clip. He looks pretty good, but not as good as Leffew, TBH.

Handle is not great. I'm not in love with his drives and midrange game. He hits some pretty deep threes, though. Not the best form, but they go in.

This kid is a stud. So anyone who thinks he’s an after thought is nuts. He’ll start day one. Get him on campus and it’s a lock
I agree he might be a stud. Who is he starting over though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom