Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

hmm.. I have some family booked in the fall out there. not good timing with the NFL schedule coming out and people will be booking things for that

Yes. Been announced for a while. A big part of my son's wedding (15th Anniversary on Friday). and we were just talking about it. I actually though it had already closed, and then also saw that a friend was at the Beatles Love last night.

Yes. Been announced for a while. A big part of my son's wedding (15th Anniversary on Friday). and we were just talking about it. I actually though it had already closed, and then also saw that a friend was at the Beatles Love last night.
They were still taking reservations last week. Then cancel this week. Kinda strange

You driving to Denver? Not exactly 2 hrs away.
I gotta do something until I leave Tuesday…wednesday is work till 3pm Vegas time get drunk. Thursday is work till 3pm est goto America got talent and imibe, Friday ditto except blue man group. I got Sunday and Monday left ;) but it think there is a common theme everyday…

Starting Oct 3rd

SOUTHWEST nonstop to Vegas out of Rochester

Service 4 days a week

Nice present on my birthday. I did check, and it looks like if you do the direct Thursday and return Sunday, it'll run you $650. Which isn't ideal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom