Ben Labrosse: Drafted by CFL Calgary Stampeders / Giants Rookie Camp Invite | Syracusefan.com

Ben Labrosse: Drafted by CFL Calgary Stampeders / Giants Rookie Camp Invite

Congrats to Ben. The birthplace is s special place. I am sure he will do well there.
Dude gets to play at Molson Stadium, which is very cool and I believe, still the regular-season home of the Alouettes. Located on campus, just above downtown Montreal, carved into Mount Royale. It absolutely rocks.

For those of you who have not, Montreal is must visit. Even in the winter. The place is sweet.

Good luck to Ben. I was, and still am, bummed he left. He was gonna be a 2-3 year starter here, assuming his elite athleticism was allowed to breathe.

Ph1dPqCMBuOnUhg0QxKb1ujGm0pb4UOFahhCEcTm0sw.jpg

Still had a glimmer of hope he was going to come back but I guess it’s not to be. He was definitely one of my favorites of that class. Think he would have done great things in Syracuse. Glad to hear he is playing again and good luck to him.

It's the third best university in Canada. Definitely lives up to all its hype.

Trivia note that also dumps on Rutgers. The first college football game that people today would recognize as football was Harvard vs. McGill in 1874.
Yup. Only a handful of delusional Rutgers fans still believe Piscataway is the birthplace of anything.

Good move for him

This obviously wasn’t a football thing and clearly a family issue

Hope he does really well there, he will be part of the orange family

“There were a couple of different reasons why I didn’t stick with the Orange, but ultimately I just didn’t feel like it was the right place for me. I was a little bit more in my head at the time. I wasn’t getting the playing time that I wanted. It was my first time facing adversity a bit and looking back on it, I should have stuck it out,” Labrosse told 3DownNation.

“I just wanted to get on the field more, so I was a bit stubborn-minded at the time. Looking back, I definitely could have done it differently. … I’ve learned a lot since then because after that I was away from football for a while. I did do a lot of thinking, so my perspective on everything has definitely shifted quite a bit since that time.”